Tuesday 27 March 2012

Victoria Vintage: Fake Bake Flawless Review

This is a review of Fake Bakes Flawless fake tan liquid by a blog i've been reading for a while; Victorias Vintage Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog. Flawless Fake Tan liquid is a personal fav of all us here at Lovingbeauty so this review was of interest to me! We currently sell Fake Bake Flawless at the bargin price of £13.50 .... get buying girls xx
 
A couple of months back I did a review of a spray on Fake Bake tan that I had done at Debenhams by a Fake Bake rep. I hadn't used the brand before, despite having a bottle of Fake Bake Flawless in my cupboard sitting unopened, but I did love my spray tan! Therefore for New Years Eve I decided I would give it a DIY attempt, after my good experience at Debenhams.

The box (RRP £20) comes with 170ml of Fake Bake Flawless self tan liquid, a tanning mitt, and gloves. There is also a sheet of instructions which are nice and brief! I was a bit concerned they were too brief, as I'm no fake tan expert, but they get straight to the point, which is good. Basically you just spray a fine mist of Flawless over freshly exfoliated skin then perfect your tan with the mitt. 


"Flawless is aptly named. It promises to deliver a flawless, beautiful, golden tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer gives an instant, golden tan then goes on to develop into a long lasting, sunless glow. Fast drying, fast absorbing Flawless is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day and it is formulated with Fake Bakes’ signature triple tanning agents for an intense tan that lasts and lasts. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Beautifully fragranced with a tropical scent. "

 

I preferred to spray the liquid onto the glove rather than onto my skin, to prevent patches where I sprayed it, as it dries very quickly! The colour was a bit scary as it is very dark, but it's good because you can see the skin changing colour shade immediately. 


Here are my before and after shots. I was fairly tanned before from the summer, but the Flawless tan has brought out an extra shade or two I think. I like it because it's not too extreme, and it also really was flawless! It wasn't patchy or too much, it just added a hint of golden tan, perfect for my night out. Also I left it to dry for about an hour, and it didn't stain my clothes afterwards. It also stayed on for a few days afterwards, and didn't go all manky like some fake tanners do. And it smelt nice!


I hate this photo of me but it shows the final result after I'm all dressed up! 
Overall I would defiantly recommend the Fake Bake Flawless fake tan. I would use it again, but at £20 it is a bit pricey for me, but I know some people pay a lot more! It does a great job though in my personal opinion. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment